"We take your privacy seriously and at no time do we sell, share or do anything with your data other than see analytics on traffic."
Uses That Are Prohibited
Unacceptable use includes, but is not limited to, any of the following:
1. Any method, transmission, acts of snooping, or attempt to hack and intercept data that belongs to either Cywest, Cywest Customers, or Cywest Partners and Affiliates.
2. Installation or distribution of software intended create security holes or backdoors in an attempt to degrade the security measures enforced by Cywest.
3. Introduction of malicious programs into the Cywest network or servers or other products and services of Cywest (e.g., viruses, trojan horses and worms).
4. Causing or attempting to cause security breaches. Examples of security breaches include but are not limited to accessing data of which the customer is not an intended recipient, or logging into a server or account that the customer is not expressly authorized to access. Examples of disruptions include but are not limited to port scans, flood pings, packet spoofing and forged routing information.
5. Executing any form of network monitoring that will intercept data not intended for the customer.
6. Failing to comply with Cywest's procedures relating to the activities of customers on Cywest-owned facilities.
Electronic Communications Privacy Act Notice
Cywest makes no guarantee of confidentiality or privacy of any information transmitted through or stored upon Cywest technology, and makes no guarantee that any other entity or group of users will be included or excluded from Cywest's network. In addition, Cywest may periodically monitor transmissions over its network for maintenance, service quality assurance or any other purpose permitted by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, P.L. No. 99-508, as amended.
If you are unsure of whether any contemplated use or action is permitted, please contact Cywest through the Cywest ticketsys portal or cell phone app.